Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Refugee to spouse 2018/10/23 23:08
Hi everyone i am sophia i want to ask that i am permanent resident in japan living in japan from 30 years one time married to a japanese and after 10 yearof marriage my husband died i have one daughter she is student in university and i am single mother 10 year now i got married with a pakistani boy who came to japan on temprory visit his brother invite him then after one month he applied refugee and then after his temporary visit visa expires he got two month extension and after that we got married and after all process and documents we applied on 20 agust for change of resident status to spouse of permnent residents after one month of apply i got a notification from immigration that send us your tax nouzie certificate i send it immediately but still its already two months and 3 days but no result out please tell me is there aby rejections of visa in my case and rarely how long this process take time please i need your opinions and answer i am waiting thank you
by Sophia (guest)  

Re: Refugee to spouse 2018/10/24 08:56
Case by case which nobody can answer.
It takes as long as it takes.

Immigration will contact if you request is honored or has been denied.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Refugee to spouse 2018/10/24 09:28
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread