Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Post Tracking Concern 2018/10/24 15:02
Hi! I've ordered a collectible from Nippon Yasan on the 10th of October. They provided me with a tracking number and still after 13 days, the tracking states that it is in Posting/collection. It is a registered mail that was said to take 10-15 days and it was meant to be shipped to Dubai, UAE. I've contacted the website but it seems that they are not interested in helping my situation as it does not concern them. I cannot contact Japan Post as I cannot speak the language and they don't provide an international call for UAE.

What should I do? Is this a normal procedure? I would really appreciate the guidance.
by SmokeySalamon218 (guest)  

Re: Japan Post Tracking Concern 2018/10/24 16:14
Register SAL or ePAcket parcels don't really get updated once they leave Tokyo. EMS is the only one that regularly updates on the JP system.

Whatever their suggested delivery time is, add 33%.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post Tracking Concern 2018/10/25 09:55
after arriving to UAE, it must be passed through import customs.
no one knows how long it takes. it depends on your country's efficiency. just wait.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post Tracking Concern 2018/10/25 15:24
The thing is, it hasnft dispatched yet! Thatfs the issue. It is still in Collection/Posting even after 13 days
by SmokeySalamon218 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post Tracking Concern 2018/10/25 18:00
Force the company that sold you the product to care. PayPal and credit cards all have options to claim for fraud/refunds. Remind them.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread