Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Changing visa status (part-time to full-time) 2018/10/25 12:13
Dear all,

I got my working visa ("researcher visa") based on my current "part-time" position. Now, I received a new offer for a "full-time" job from another organization that needs another visa (working visa) status (not researcher).

I am wondering for applying for a new resident card, should I leave my current part-time job first, and get letter of release from my current part-time job and then apply for the new status or I can apply for the new status (for the offered full-time job) without that as my current visa is based on a part-time position (as I think I can get the Permission to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted).Thank you!

Kind regards

by Sara (guest)  

Re: Changing visa status (part-time to full-time) 2018/10/25 14:52
I don't believe that the fact that your current position is part-time makes any difference. Just go to immigration with the change of status application form as usual, and see what they say.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread