Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Permanent resident 2018/10/30 01:13
Hello brothers and sisters please i need your precious experience here i am married to a japnese girl 4 years have one daughter and have a good record in these 4 years and never go any where in these 4 years my wife before have a job but after getting married to me she quite the job and now have a little sick but immigration not give my 3 year visa my case is 1+1+1+1 and now next year will be starting my 5 year in japan why immigration not give me a 3 year visa or 5 year whats the red flag in my case i do all my tax pay have good record also my wife pay tax and have a daughter we living togather and i am working 4 year in one company but why like this 1+1+1+1 i hear aloy of people get 1+3 or 1+1+3 visa but why me like this any one can share their experience or opinions please??
by Angelena (guest)  

Re: Permanent resident 2018/10/30 10:25
Why you do not apply for permanent visa. You have already passed the 3 years threshold.

Immigration has their reason why they give you 1 year. This reason be everything. Only immigration know the reason. If you want to know you can ask them and they will explain you.

It is always based on individual.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Permanent resident 2018/10/30 12:28
justmyday,
To be eligible to apply for PR, you need to have been granted the longest period available under the visa, meaning at least the 3-year one (transitional measure for now).
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Permanent resident 2018/10/30 12:32
-Why you do not apply for permanent visa. You have already passed the 3 years threshold.
Let me update your knowledge. You must have 3 years visa to apply for PR. My PR application was rejected because I had 1 year spouse visa. You can apply PR once you get 3 years visa.

-Immigration has their reason why they give you 1 year. This reason be everything. Only immigration know the reason. If you want to know you can ask them and they will explain you.
Recently, they are giving 1 years visa to spouse visa holders to check the stability of marriage. Immigration consider 90% spouse visa application as fake. Most of my friends got 1+1+1+1+1+3 pattern.
Of course, you have good record. Please dont worry, there is high chance that you will get 3 or 5 years in 5th extension.
Now Japan need skilled work force, they are making work visa easy and spouse visa more strict. I heard that they will start 1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+3 years visa pattern and then the spouse visa holder will be able to apply PR. Because many people divorce and the kids suffer.
by Chan40 rate this post as useful

Re: Permanent resident 2018/10/30 13:25
I got my 3 years upon arrival and after that 5 years which now is a permanent.
I also started with nothing. My wife worked and we have a daughter. I guess it is case by case
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Permanent resident 2018/10/30 14:06
Thank you everyone but i never hear that someone got like 1+1+1+1+1+3 as you mentioned in your reply and if japan need work and skilled labour then also spouse visa holders working hard and after 3 .4 years they know hiw to speak japanese they know all work its more benefit to jaoanese government then why they supering the spouse visa holders alot of, friends got 1+3 and most got 1+1+3 but i am worried why me like this i have a stable married life happy life but still i cant got 3
by Mark (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread