Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can go to college in Japan/live in Japan 2018/11/20 19:15
I am attending a school in the US right now, grades 1st-12th comepletely. I have average grades. I was wondering if I attend college in Japan and if so live in Japan after college without applying for a work visa?
by Hentaboo  

Re: Can go to college in Japan/live in Japan 2018/11/21 09:44
You can't live long-term in Japan just because you studied at a Japanese college; you are still a foreign citizen with the same immigration requirements as all other foreign citizens.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can go to college in Japan/live in Japan 2018/11/21 15:56
Yes you can study in Japan. You will need a student visa for it which also allows you to work part time. If studying in Japan makes sense for you I canft judge.
It is true that having completed university in Japan doesnft mean you have a guaranteed life in Japan. You still need to find a company willing to hire you and sponsor your visa. But at least at that time you likely know if you really want to stay in japan or not.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread