Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Grilled/Cooked Seafood in Otaru/Sapporo? 2018/11/21 01:37
Hokkaido is famous for their seafood, however me and my friend aren't very fond of the raw ones (we can eat but the seafood bowl just seems too much for us). Is there any recommendation of bbq seafood restaurants with reasonable price around Otaru and Sapporo? So far, from searching, I mostly find seafood bowls, not much of grilled or cooked ones.....

I would also like recommendations about crab restaurants around otaru/sapporo.. so far I'm interested with kani honke... will that place require reservation? We're not travelling in large group (only 3 people).

Thank you in advance!
by tsukkihime  

Re: Best Grilled/Cooked Seafood in Otaru/Sapporo? 2018/11/22 16:12
If you have time, then please come to my city. Here shiretoko grand hotel has 100 of Buffet items.And I am sure,you must get your not only grilled ,seafood but also Desired Meals.
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best Grilled/Cooked Seafood in Otaru/Sapporo? 2018/11/23 21:29
Sadly shiretoko is not within my reach :( we're staying at Sapporo and have no plan to go there as it's too far away.. Thank you for the suggestion tho!
by tsukkihime rate this post as useful

Re: Best Grilled/Cooked Seafood in Otaru/Sapporo? 2018/11/29 14:17
If you google robata, izakaya - youfll see the vast choices available. You can read and select those that appeal, cost wise, menu etc....
Too many restaurants to put here.
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Best Grilled/Cooked Seafood in Otaru/Sapporo? 2018/12/2 23:36
okay thank you for the suggestion!1
by tsukkihime rate this post as useful

reply to this thread