Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Certificate of Eligibility has not come yet 2018/11/22 15:18
I applied COE for business manager at 26 july 2018 but my CoE has not come yet. I am very worry about my COE. I did not find any case on internet with this type of long wait so i am confuse. When i ask from my lawyer he says please wait. Is there any body who face this type of long wait then please reply to my this post? I am not good in English. ありがとうございます
by Adeel khan (guest)  

Re: Certificate of Eligibility has not come yet 2018/11/22 16:42
if you use search function you would find many people are worried.
Normally it takes 3 months, can be shorter or longer.

If you are worried than contact immigration or the contact person who helped you.
Asking here will not give you specific information since CoE is case by case handled.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Certificate of Eligibility has not come yet 2018/11/22 16:50
Thank you for your good answer. Actually i just want to know that is there anybody who has wait for more than 4 months or is it only me .. hope you will understand my situation and question too.
by Adeel Khan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Certificate of Eligibility has not come yet 2018/11/24 07:46
I think your lawyer have something else because Coe take two months normally and rare cases it takes three months but in your case it's looks something problem
by Alanwalker rate this post as useful

reply to this thread