Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Additional Requirement 2018/11/23 17:20
Hi, just wanted to ask. My husband applied for my COE and our son's COE. After almost 2 month he got a mail from immigration asking for additional requirements. Now its been one week since we submitted the requirement they were asking for. How much time would it takes again for the result. And also, is it a good sign that they were asking for additional requirement.
Im really worried now.
by NR (guest)  

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/23 19:03
Congratulations you will get it same vase with me and alot of people whos I know as long as your application take time it's a good sign and if they ask for additional documents then it's confirm that the application will be approve immigration ask me after two months for additional documents and when I submit after two weeks I got a post card and when we go to immigration I got my one year visa from tourist to spouse visa so enjoy your waiting now it's confirm your application is approve
by Mark (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/23 19:11
There is no guarantee, but as far as I know, immigration asking for additional documents is a good sign. But it will take as long as they need…
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/23 20:08
Thanks for the reply Mark and AK. I really hope i will get a positive result so soon. ☺☺☺
by NR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/24 19:59
Hello just want to update, we got our COE today. ☺☺☺

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/24 20:00
Now our next step is visa application. What are the requirements needed. Thanks.

Re: Additional Requirement 2018/11/24 20:28
Ask the Japanese embassy/consulate where you plan to submit your application.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread