Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Narita Express (NEX) 2018/11/26 17:39
Hi

I will be arriving Narita on 17 Dec with 3 young children. I have studied the JR Map but still a bit confused.
Can you help me? Which is the fastest non-stop or minimum 1 transfer from Narita Airpot to Akasaka Mitsuke station?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Cheers
Jetfire
by Jetfire529  

Re: JR Narita Express (NEX) 2018/11/26 17:52
Narita-Tokyo by JR Express
Tokyo-Akasaka Mitsuke by Tokyo Metro, Marunouchi Line=Red
(4 stops 170yen Approx 10min)

No direct train service except bus from Narita airport to Akasaka area.
You can only change the train once.
by TYO3 rate this post as useful

Re: JR Narita Express (NEX) 2018/11/26 20:48
You could also opt for a bus since you probably don't want to have to change trains with so much luggage. There are buses from Narita that will take you directly to the big hotels in the Akasaka area, and you don't have to be staying at those hotels to book them. The Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu is situated right above Akasaka Mitsuke, so I'd consider taking that.

https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/areas/detail/nrt/roppongi_akasaka/de...
by sumi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Narita Express (NEX) 2018/11/26 23:52
Limo bus is a good tip.

Also, in general, getting a Tokyo Metro transport app might be really helpful for you - especially travelling with multiple children. Anything to lower the blood pressure....
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: JR Narita Express (NEX) 2018/11/30 20:09
I encountered a person that took the limo bus to Akasaka early this year - two hours. I've done it once, I wouldn't repeat it - tedious and unpleasant.

N'Ex to Tokyo and then the simple transfer to the subway.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread