Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wisteria full bloom in ashikaga flower park 2018/11/28 16:10
Hi There,
I'm planning to see the wisteria at ashikaga park in 2019 and would like to know when is the full bloom in 2018 so I can do my planning. I am also trying to avoid the golden week long holiday if possible, therefore need some feedback to do some planning.
Is there also any other suggestion for this time period? I am planning for about 10-12 days possibly.

Hope to hear from you
Thanks
Cecilia
by ceciliac  

Re: wisteria full bloom in ashikaga flower park 2018/11/29 09:38
The park says the peak is "usually" early May, but this year 2018 it was way past its peak by May 5th. Everything including cherry blossoms bloomed early this past spring, like by a weel to 10 days. So if your aim is wisteria, you'd need to watch Japan-related news closely, particularly the weather, and plan accordingly. Note that in 2019 the Golden Week will be an extra long string of holidays in Japan.
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wisteria full bloom in ashikaga flower park 2018/11/29 13:40
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wisteria full bloom in ashikaga flower park 2018/11/29 15:04
Hi there,
Thanks so much for your information! Will plan accordingly, because i need to buy air ticket in advance, probably will plan it before the golden week starts, probably 19/4 - 1/5, hopefully I can catch it within this time frame.
Many thanks!!
by ceciliac rate this post as useful

reply to this thread