Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any chance they will grant my visa? 2018/12/4 22:23
Hi, I have been deported in japan 5 years ago for overstaying and have a work related problem which thatfs the reason why I didnft extend my visa because I been detained in japan for 6 months ! My 5 years banned is over this year and Ifm trying to apply visa next month and is there a possibility that they will grant my tourist visa even if my 5 years ban is over .. do I need to answer the question in the application paper honestly and if ever they grant my visa, will not be a problem if I tell the truth in filling up the disembarkation card honestly. It might be a problem if they hold me in immigration in airport. Is my criminal offense will not vanish in their record after the ban has finished ?
by Marzjupiter (guest)  

Re: Any chance they will grant my visa? 2018/12/5 13:08
Anything is possible. Just apply.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Any chance they will grant my visa? 2018/12/5 13:37
Never you will get visa again just honestly speaking if you don't believe it just apply and see the only way is for you now is to get married with Japanese national in ur own country and then apply but now your situation is very hard overstaying penalty is a major problem and the ban is just the rules once you deported never the will give you a chance I know one of my friend he was deported and he apply three times after the ban periods was over but rejected all the time once time have Coe but still rejected in his home country by embassy so just try but keep in mind there is 1.000001%chance to be approved your visa
by Alanwalker rate this post as useful

Re: Any chance they will grant my visa? 2018/12/5 18:49
The only way to find out is to apply, I think itfs a long shot though.

Entering as a tourist, I think you stand a much better chance, but again nothing is guaranteed. And of course you should fill the landing card out honestly. Lying about a criminal record from another country is one thing, but lying about your Japanese criminal record is just asking for trouble. The immigration official has that information available. Being honest is the only thing you can do to stand a chance to enter the country as a tourist.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Any chance they will grant my visa? 2018/12/6 09:30
do I need to answer the question in the application paper honestly
Of course - otherwise you make things even worse. It is a formal declaration!!
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread