Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokutetsu Bus Reservation 2018/12/4 22:36
Hi all,

I made a reservation on Hokutetsu Bus by phone and I was given a reservation number. My question is, what to do after this? The person on the phone did not provide any more info on this. I asked, but he could not understand my question. It was a struggle just to make the reservation in the first place, because he did not speak much English.

Do I just take my reservation number and make payment at the station? Please help.

Thanks
by cindy (guest)  

Re: Hokutetsu Bus Reservation 2018/12/5 14:02
Do I just take my reservation number and make payment at the station?

Yes. I am not an authorized person of Hokutetsu bus, but in my understanding, this "phone reservation system" has been working long before the internet or the credit card. It's like in your local stores. Unlike local stores you need to remember your reservation number (very modern way!) but you don't need to pay when you reserve. Just go to the ticket booth and tell your destination and your reservation number. You may better write on a paper or type on your smartphone.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread