Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Should I be worried about my CoE? 2018/12/5 03:36
Hi!

Late October: I got a job offer from a pretty big international company in Japan. The starting date is in April, because the HR told me the visa processing would take 3 months. If they start my process right now I'll get it by the end of January.

November: Still no news about visa process. Emailed HR, he said that they would start my visa process in mid-December to beginning of January BECAUSE my starting date is April. He told me not to worry and that the visa process would take only 1 month...

December: I decided to travel during the whole month of January. I explained my plans and asked if he could contact me before my trips (by the end of December). Got a message back that he would contact me regarding the visa starting MID-JANUARY.

My question is: Is this company playing around with me? He kept postponing my visa and I am worried that my visa won't get ready by April...
by OLG (guest)  

Re: Should I be worried about my CoE? 2018/12/5 14:45
you can't get a working visa right now, because your work starts in April 2019. the visa is valid only for 3 months.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Should I be worried about my CoE? 2018/12/5 17:35
Hi thanks for replying. I mean the Coe, which is needed for me to apply for the visa
by Taotaotao rate this post as useful

reply to this thread