Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/8 23:18
Konnichiwa
I am Looking for bread buffet in Tokyo,Most expensive city on earth.
Thanks in advance.Have a nice Day.
by Ruhi (guest)  

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/10 11:24
A simple Google search for "bread buffet in Tokyo" gives thousands of hits.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/10 11:25
Tokyo is a big area, whereabout in Tokyo ?

パン食べ放題 (Pan Tabehoudai @ All You Can Eat Bread) google search this,

You can start from here...
https://www.enjoytokyo.jp/style/109006/?__ngt__=TT0ef45ef6a002ac1e4a5a...

Or this 2 days event, registration/reservation required.
https://www.cordonbleu.edu/tokyo/pain-buffet/en
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/10 13:47
Tokyo is hardly the most expensive city on earth. Restaurants and transportation are more expensive where I live.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/10 14:36
One thing I noticed about bread in Japan, where there are lots of bakeries, is that they tend to be on the white/soft/sweet side. I am not saying that they are bad tasting, just noting the difference in preferrence. I ate at a chain “Italian” restaurant where they offer about 5 different kinds of all-you-can-eat bread. 5 kinds of bread all look different, but they were all similar in taste and texture.
by O92 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/10 15:58
I would venture that bread isn’t the cheapest meal you can get in Japan. Udon, ramen, soba, some rice teishoku dishes can be downright cheap. I remember several places close to Shinbashi where for 500 Yen or less you could have lunch at that price. And Shinbashi is not a cheap area but a place with a lot of office workers.

Tokyo might be expensive in some areas, but going out to have lunch is not expensive. There are many many cheap options around. Much cheaper at least than in most Western European countries I know.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bread Buffet in Tokyo 2018/12/11 11:26
Is that even a thing? I mean like only bread? I understand if it's a dessert buffet because those places do exist.
by clancy19 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread