Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Important things for Japanese universities? 2018/12/10 08:25
Hi,
so i want to study abroad in Japan. I am a student in the us and have tried to look fr=or things such as GPA requirements and Sat requirements but have found no awnsers. I am not sure what i should be focusing on to bring up the most by the time i have to send applications in. Also what thing is the most important when applying?
My Gpa is 3.3 and My sat score is a 1400 out of 1600.
by mull04  

Re: Important things for Japanese universities? 2018/12/10 15:59
Hi,
As you are talking about GPA, I suppose you are already in a university abroad right? If so, has your university partnerships with Japanese ones? In case of partnerships, your university will first do the screening depending on your results.
If you don't have a partnership, in my case, the minimum GPA they required when I joined Keio University as a Master's Student was 3.4
What University are you interested in?

Thierry from Easy Life Japan

Visit www.easylifejapan.com, I will post articles there to help you move to Japan and enjoy your experience there
by Easy Life Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread