Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/12 16:39
hello,

is it possible to book a bus in advance from shinshimashima station to norikura?
is it also possible to take a taxi from shinshimashima or matsumoto? where and how to book?

thanks
snk-freak
by snk-freak (guest)  

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/14 17:07
Bus: alpico.co.jp
You are permitted to travel without Booking.
Bus Fare=1350 yen
by Jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/17 15:36
And what about taxis in the area?
by snk-freak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/17 17:05
there are almost no taxis there in this area standing around, but maybe it is possible to pre-reserve one if you know your dates already, so it will be there
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/17 20:00
And where can i hire one?

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/17 20:51
Friend, Why you need Taxi?when Bus is affordable. You can buy alpico bus day pass for unlimited travel within given area.
by Jo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/18 15:47
i come from shinjuku with the earliest train possible. the earliest bus i can get at shinshimashima is around 10 am or later. so its a little bit late i only have 2 days in norikura highland.

Re: Acess Norikura from Matsumoto 2018/12/18 19:42
well, i guess you pass for sure by Matsumoto. So there you can find for sure a taxi.
But why dont you ask the tourist informations of this areas? They can help you even better i suppose with taxi availability.
https://www.okuhida.or.jp/en/
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread