Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to go to a high school in Japan 2018/12/18 22:42
I want to know how and what I need to get a student visa or whatever to be able to apply/go to a high school (senior) in Japan in year 11. Such as the paperwork and stuff. (Can you list the procedures and make it simple and not complicated so I can understand)
by Thien (guest)  

Re: How to go to a high school in Japan 2018/12/19 08:36
Make contact with the school and ask you parents first. Your question hints at you not doing these first stages first.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to go to a high school in Japan 2018/12/19 09:00
Can you list the procedures and make it simple and not complicated so I can understand

If you think you can come to Japan to go to high school, and you need it to be simple enough for you to understand, then you need to do some more school in your own country before even thinking about doing anything like leaving the country. That statement shows you really are not ready, able or equipped.

As a start, here are some simple steps:
- be fluent in Japanese (because school will be in Japanese).
- read the immigration requirements from the Japan Government websites.
- have enough money to pay for all of your living costs.

That is a simple starting list.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How to go to a high school in Japan 2018/12/19 09:13
Best easier way, just check 'google' for any high school exchange program available in your country and start from there.
Normally those program will mostly guide and prepare you for the exchange.

With you being a minor, you will need your parent or guardian approval/consent to process some of the documentation.

Read this procedure
http://www.japanvisa.com/visas/japan-pre-college-student-visa
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread