Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel 2018/12/19 15:44
Hello,
I would like to stay at the Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel but i'm unable to reserve it at any date through its website
I would like to stay there for 1-2 nights somewhere between 17Apr-22Apr 2019
Maybe I can do that through a travel agent that has such rooms?
Thx
Danny
by DandanG  

Re: Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel 2018/12/19 23:14
Do note that this hotel is popular and your visiting at a more busier time. You can try a travel agent, but I don't know how much more luck they will have if their website is showing it as already fully booked.

Are you booking as a single person as this can change your ability to book at some hotels at busy times....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel 2018/12/20 09:47
Book through a travel agent - nope. If the Benesse site says it's full (which it is), you're out of luck. Stay somewhere else (the island doesn't have many good options for western style).

My next trip/tour to Naoshima I'm not bothering to stay on the island so I can get decent accommodation and restaurant options. access time will still only be 30 minutes.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel 2018/12/20 12:48
How important is staying at the Benesse House? If your not fussy with where you stay, I visited a place really close to here where I stayed in a Yurt on the beach in Japan and it was really cool. If interested, message me via PM and I can give you the details.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Naoshima, Benesse-house hotel 2018/12/20 18:47
lol - the yurts - several minutes to the bathroom/toilet in the middle of the night - even my staff will not stay there (although I had friends that loved it). Yes, there are some pretty "funky" accommodations on the island, but if they want a western style hotel, Benesse Hotel is basically it.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread