Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/21 22:43
Hello dears all I am going to Apple for my resident status to renewed as spouse I want to ask that should I add additional documents with extension application like my contract of work like good employee certificate which I got from my company due to good performance and my licensed of my work and etc should I add or immigration will not accept it the additional documents please
by Kelly (guest)  

Re: Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/22 09:55
Provide the documents and information requested. If they want more, Immigration will ask for the additional documentation.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/22 13:11
@japancustom I know but this is my first year being spouse of Japanese national I am 23 year old girl having stable job Seishain paying automatically all taxes I want to know what is the possible ways to show the immigration that I am good because I got award certificate also from my kaisha for good work and paying all taxes living together with husband working in the same company with my husband I want To know possibly way to get long extension in the next update
by Kelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/22 14:55
Your job is mostly irrelevant; you have spouse status, not a work-related one.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/22 17:53
For “spouse of Japanese national” status, what they check for is that your marriage is continuing, and that the Japanese spouse has (or the two of you have) a decent income to support the two of you.

They give you the long term ones once they are satisfied that this marriage and your livelihood look stable. No need to push with your work-related papers.

by … (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question about residents status extension? 2018/12/24 09:49
The spouse of Japanese national dont need to have good character. I saw most of the people who over stayed and got PR on spouse visa. Please show the required documents only. If either of the partner has income, its enough.
by Guest11 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread