Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/24 09:25
Hi hello Everyone,
I start from the beginning in 2016 i went to Japan and there i met my best friend for the first time for the day before her birthday after we had a great day something happened someone told lies about me to her i was connected with her on Facebook but when she heard the lie she blocked me everywhere so after almost 4 years i want to make it right with about what happened between us. but now i have only her first name and family name and also maybe not used anymore email address and yeah i know also where she live i mean only the city. i hope someone can help me with this

Seiya Over and out
by Seiya22  

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/24 11:55
4 years is a long time. If she blocked you only after hearing what may have been lies, then you must ask yourself, was she your best friend? Best friends would hear each other out and then make a decision on the friendship. If she blocked you right away, then maybe she's not the kind of person you want in your life; the kind of person who won't hear you out and base their opinion on someone else. Four years is a long time to either one of you and perhaps she has totally forgotten about you. Even you may have a different view of her after all those years. I'm not here to tell you how to best look for her, but as a voice of reason. Do you really want to pursue this? I wish you the best if it is what you want.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/24 12:01
Well in 2016 we where still talking until a mutual friend of us told me she blocked but before that we had good contact and the 4 years ago November i was block it still hurt so only thing what i want to do is find her and talk to her or at least a small something so i can contact her but thank you anyway for you advice.
by Seiya22 rate this post as useful

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/24 12:06
I hope the best for you, but I can't help you as to the "how" to find her.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/26 13:22
Best friends for 2 days after meeting? Be serious.

There is a reason she doesnt want contact with you.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/26 20:01
I didn't know her for just 2 day i knew her for 3 year wplus the that has arrived when i was in Japan 2016
by Seiya22 rate this post as useful

Re: How to contact a lost friend 2018/12/27 22:59
If you know the full name, birthday, old email address and city of an old friend, that's all you need to know to find her. You will find her some day just by searching the Internet, as long as she is open to let people find her. If you don't find her, that means she wants privacy, and you need to honor that as a friend.

I'm not going to judge your friendship by the history you described. Meanwhile, I myself have lost contact with many best friends for one reason or another. For some it wasn't the best of goodbyes.

But after years or even decades, I found several of them. A friend even popped up just by searching her first name combined with her city, and that was after years of doing everything else I can imagine.

And if I sense they are not eager to contact old friends, I don't contact them. Or even if we do reunite through the Internet, I try not to contact the person so often unless I feel they want to. I think friendship is all about making your friend happy rather than yourself. But I can understand that just knowing that a friend is still somewhere alive and kicking would make you happy.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread