Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is it going to be enough transit time? 2019/1/3 18:16
we will arrive at Haneda International at 8.50am and would continue to domestic flight by ANA at 12.50pm on February 2019.
so we'd have 4 hours to kill assuming our flights are on time. I plan to exchange our JR voucher at Haneda Tokyo Monorail 2F Ticket Gate/Arrival Lobby and get transit pass for the monorail from nearby Information Centre (if eligible and necessary).

I wonder if there's long queue for the JR Pass exchange at Haneda in February? when we came during Hanami 2012, we queued for an hour at JR Ueno. as we'd still need to go to Domestic Terminal and do domestic check-in so we need to calculate the time in as well.

Also I see a Domestic connecting flights check-in counter and security check point at the same floor of the Arrival International Lobby
http://www.tiat.co.jp/en/special/smooth/transit/airport_bus/
Could we use this check-in counter and security point? or we need to move terminal (D2 as stated on my ANA ticket)

by SakuraBunny888  

Re: Is it going to be enough transit time? 2019/1/4 12:41

4 hours, that's plenty of time.
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it going to be enough transit time? 2019/1/5 09:08
Spending an hour doing the JR pass voucher exchange will help fill in some of your waiting time. Otherwise, it's still just dead time waiting for your next flight. Four hours is a lot.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread