Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/5 23:49
My Japanese friend said that 70% of Japan covered with hill and mountain. The rest 30% is plain Land. What is your opinion?
by Kim (guest)  

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/6 07:31
Sounds about right.
by Yama Guni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/6 17:56
Please note that one should not ask for OPINIONS on facts. That easily leads to arguments that are totally free floating, without any connection to the reality. Geography is a measurable fact, no opinion needed whatsoever:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Japan
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/6 19:34
Yes, that is right.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/7 06:26
Is there no class using own country maps in your country?
https://youtu.be/ARJK9oeXJtw
https://youtu.be/1DhhaNUvBTs
by InoTadataka (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/7 22:50
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Topographic_map_Ja... why not look at a topographic map of Japan and decide for yourself?
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: A mountainous country 2019/1/8 08:16
If you include hills, the percentage will be higher than 70%. There are really only a handful of relatively small plains.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread