Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/9 11:02
Hi. Im looking for a Japanese Credit/Debit Card that i can use to purchase items online with store who only accept a japanese payment method ( paypal not an option ). They accept Visa, Mastercard, JCB.

I have found V-Preca and assume this might be an option for someone who doesnt live in the country. I have a Japanese mail forwarding address i use aswell.

The vPreca site seems to not be working, is this recent, i cant find a location to contact them. Are there any other online credit/debit card options where non residents can sign up?

My purchase is only small at 6500 yen, i assume i can load a vpreca account with this type of money?

Thanks
by mrhaboobi  

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/9 14:53
go to the seven eleven or other convenience store.
you can find prepaid debit cards you can use as credit card for ordering products online
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/9 16:41
Thanks but I think you missed the part about not being in japan :)
by mrhaboobi rate this post as useful

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 14:59
Wondering if anyone can access the login page for v preca site. i get a 403 forbidden when trying to login or clicking on the login/sigh up button. Thanks

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 15:18
I guess I missed indeed.

I checked the website and see the login, although I cannot login since I do not have login account , when pressing login the website reacts normal.

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 15:28
Thank you, are you based in Japan? would anyone currently outside of japan please be able to try, i;m wondering if the site is restricted to certain IP address.

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 15:37
try VPN such as tunnel bear is free for 500MB

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 15:46
http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/en/
*If you live in Japan and are over 18 years old, you can apply.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: V Preca Site not workin? 2019/1/24 16:52
lol I did not notice this statement.
So even VPN will not help in this case unless you have an address in Japan.

reply to this thread