Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Health Ins. on a Designated Visa? 2019/1/10 12:24
Hello All,
I was recently denied a working visa after 20 years of working and it seems due to lack of funds and not paying tax. I will tell more in future posts.

Anyways......They gave me a month designated Visa to sort things out and pay or make plans to pay my tax and show a (Neitai) tentative plan to find more work or they said I need to prepare to leave Japan. WTF!?

Please give me advice or in hand knowledge, if you can still use your Health card without any complications.

Thanks *_*
by Tim Tyler  

Re: Health Ins. on a Designated Visa? 2019/1/10 14:59
If youfve paid in your health insurance for the current month, and if the card shows that it is still valid, then you should be able to use it for that month.

I donft quite understand that you were denied a working visa after 20 years of workingc do you possibly mean gdenied a permanent resident statush?
And if you say gfind more work,h I guess you are not on a full-time employment with the employer as the sponsor? If you are running your own business and have been repeatedly not paying taxes, that would be a red flag for the immigration authorities.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Health Ins. on a Designated Visa? 2019/1/11 12:27
Thank you for your reply.
I actually am not going for permanent visa nor have my own company. I have been with the same school and still am employed there, but for some reason this year they said I wasn't making enough and the Taxes were a part of the issue. I will pay my taxes from now on surely. It must have a lot to do with My number and Big brother watching all of us. lol
by Tim Tyler rate this post as useful

Re: Health Ins. on a Designated Visa? 2019/1/11 13:07
Oh. So the same company has been sponsoring you over these 20 years on the same/similar employment conditions, but this year somehow immigration authorities took issues with that? Strange.
Isnft your employer withholding income taxes, enrolling you in their social security (pension and health insurance) schemes and deducting your contributions to them, while making their contributions too? (Maybe they hire you as a contract worker and not as their own employee?)
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread