Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tobu world square and edo wonderland 2019/1/18 03:00
Hi japan lovers,

This is my first time visiting NIKKO areas and I am planning to visit Tobu World Square, Edo Wonderland adn Ashikaga Flower Park on the same day. I have done a bit of research on the Internet but I am not entirely certain. Since I will be bringing my over 70+ parents so I thought I better improve my certainty about the trip.

I have few questions to ask. Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

1. Can you travel from Tobu World Square to Edo Wonderland "AND" vice versa by bus? If can, could someone show me the link to the bus timetable from Tobu World Square to Edo Wonderland... AND the bus timetable from Edo Wonderland to Tobu World Square?

2. If i have not purchased nikko pass world heritage area, could i pay the bus travel between those two places with my suica card?

3. Since I will be visiting Ashikaga Flower Park, I am thinking to purchase the Tobu Ltd Exp for train departing from Tobu World Square to Tochigi. Could I purchase the limited express train ticket on the Tochigi Station? If I cant, Could I pay the travel using my suica card instead?
by andyserpong  

Re: tobu world square and edo wonderland 2019/1/18 12:37
I saw a question like this recently on the TA forum. It wasn't practical, was a very long day, and limited time at each location. I wouldn't inflict a schedule like that on my parents.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: tobu world square and edo wonderland 2019/1/18 13:43
Are you staying for multiple days in Nikko? I am just wondering, why havenft you listed all the actual sights in Nikko? Superb Shrines, royal villa etc.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: tobu world square and edo wonderland 2019/1/18 17:01
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread