Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taiho Museum Kawayu Onsen Bus Stop 2019/1/24 22:49
Could anyone point out the bus stop from Kawayu Onsen back to JR Kawayu Onsen Station in front of Taiho Museum? There're shops, gas station and a Seicomart across the museum but I could not see any bus stop from gmaps
by SakuraBunny888  

Re: Taiho Museum Kawayu Onsen Bus Stop 2019/1/25 19:50
by Tamagoyaqui (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taiho Museum Kawayu Onsen Bus Stop 2019/1/25 23:16
Hi Tamagoyaqui,

thanks for the info. yes, I've seen that red and white bus stop one in front of Taiho Sumo Museum but that is for JR Kawayu Station to Kawayu Onsen town.

I'm looking for the bus stop for the reverse route, Kawayu Onsen town to JR Kawayu Station.
by SakuraBunny888 rate this post as useful

Re: Taiho Museum Kawayu Onsen Bus Stop 2019/1/27 11:20
No worry, in the countryside bus stops that are only on one side are not uncommon.

The timetables in both directions are supposed to be written, please ask the museum staff as well.

Also, although there is not here, there are two more reasons that the bus stop is located only on one side.
One is that the bus does not run in the opposite lane as one way route.
The other is a case where you stop before the bus stop after turning at the side of or slightly ahead.
https://youtu.be/zbCj6BngxXM
(Skip to 36:20)
by Tamagoyaqui (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taiho Museum Kawayu Onsen Bus Stop 2019/1/27 14:14
Thank You. I also think it's the 2nd reason you mention and shown in the video that the bus would make a turn to the back of the museum and pick up/drop off the passengers from the parking lot area.

Thanks so much for the video detail and all. I really appreciate
by SakuraBunny888 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread