Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 06:56
Hello! I live in Japan and I am not Japanese !
This months, I bought a knife from USA and itfs had arrived in custom Kawasakihigashi Kanagawa.but,I checked the tracking numbers and there is shown gNotice sent by import customsh and stopped 5 days ago! What wrong with package and not allowed for knife ? Please,someone explain me? Thanks!
by Rikuto (guest)  

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 09:26
Sounds like you will need to contact Customs. They may be suspicious about why you are ordering a knife from overseas, or you need to pay import taxes. Contact them to find out.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 10:06
Thanks! But,this time was the first event.i bought a lot of knives from USA before this and passed :(
by Rikutoz rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 10:12
Customs would be able to tell you why this is an issue this first time.

Have previous times been blades smaller than 150mm. And this time bigger?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 10:19
No ! All the same size ! I purchased Balisong Butterfly knife! Previously Benchmade 42 ,62 and this time is Benchmade 46 ! Anyway,I am a Balisong collector! :) Thanks !

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 13:48
Perhaps they have noticed a lot of knives being sent to the same person/address, so they want to check.

You will only find out your answer if you contact them - no point speculating.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/26 21:04
Oh! Thank You !

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/27 20:36
Phone Kawasakihigashi. A similar thing happened to me, and a book I ordered was about to be sent back to the U.S. if I hadn't made the call. Thankfully I was able to contact who I needed to while my order was kept hold at the Japanese post office after the Kawasakihigashi office, for a very stupid human error. The people at Kawasakihigashi, on the other hand, were very reasonable and informative.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding overseas mail order problem 2019/1/28 05:16
Thanks a lot! I appreciate that your support I will contact today (Monday )

reply to this thread