Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 08:18
I lost my bonnet (mustard color, F21 brand) yesterday while riding the subway (Kishinosato Station to Nishi-Umeda Station) & itfs really important to me & really hope i get it back. I read that Japan has a great lost&found but i tried with the subway personnel & they dont speak english & cant help me. Hope someone can please help me here :( thanks!!
by Paw (guest)  

Re: Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 09:23
Try to find an e-mail address or English call line for the subway company online.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 10:41
I did try to look for contact info; couldnt find an email address, found a number but im not sure how i can call, no phone where im staying at (airbnb) :(
by Paw (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 11:04
Find a phone box then.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 12:36
Scroll down this page – about in the middle there is a map of a station indicating the location of Lost & Found Office at Namba station (the while rounded rectangle on the left side points to the location of the office).
https://subway.osakametro.co.jp/contact.php#lost

The number above it that starts with 0570 is the phone number you can call to ask.

But they say that this Lost & Found Office is where the found items are gathered up and kept at from day 3 after an item is picked up at a station/on a train, and kept for 3 days from there on (after which they will be reported to the police lost & found).

So considering that, for now I would go to the subway station where you got off the subway at, and ask if your bonnet (hat?) has been reported. Best wishes.

by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost item in Osaka subway 2019/1/26 16:00
Hi!
Did you find your important bonnet yet?

Actually I called lost and found office for you now.
I only have information g mustard colour forever 21 and bonnet ( hat?)

Unfortunately, no there now.
And station officer said gIf you lost it today, please call back tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow g
So, if you want, I can call and ask again for you.

hhope you can find a lost bonnet soon.

Atsuko.

by uraran rate this post as useful

reply to this thread