Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mikurigaike onsen or Murodou Sanso? 2019/1/27 00:09
Hello,
We'll be staying 2 nights at Tateyama Kurube Alpine route this coming April 2019. I have 3 old folks (seniors) coming with me this time around. None of them are particularly athletic compared to the hiking grandma's and grandpa's of Japan. I've previously stayed at Murodou Sanso and even during snow in April, the travel from the bus station is not too far and is realtively flat. But they are not yet accepting booking and may not be open during our dates.
I've found out that, Mikurigaike onsen is already accepting booking, but I'm quite hesitant if the trail will be more difficult than Murodou Sanso. I've stayed here during autumn and the trail goes up and down. During snow season, is it the same? or is the trail relatively easier as it get filled with snow? so it will be relatively flat as well and will have similar trail as Murodou.
Sorry to ramble, i can't just seem to see the access description for Mikurigaike onsen during snow season.
Thanks a lot for any help.
by animelenie  

reply to this thread