Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Finding an old mangaka 2019/1/29 13:25
I've been trying to find the contact information of Koge-Donbo, the creator of Kamichama Karin series. It is quite old and I've dug around a bit to find that she is only active on twitter but does not accept dms. Is there a way to contact her online? On her twitter profile, it explicitly said she moves around a lot so I'm not sure in finding her address. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
by Jennifer (guest)  

Re: Finding an old mangaka 2019/1/29 22:23
What is your purpose? If it's a job offer, she clearly shows a link on her Twitter. If it's fan mail, write to the publisher of the work you are especially a fan of. For example, Kamichama Karin was published by Kodansha.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Finding an old mangaka 2019/1/30 00:16
Ifm not really sure how to directly reply so sorry about that;;

Ifm trying to send a fan mail either digitally or mailing, would sending to the kodansha in America work? Or would tweeting her on twitter be a better option? Sorry for the trouble ^^
by Jennifer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Finding an old mangaka 2019/1/30 09:16
There seems to be a lot of fans tweeting on her Twitter threads, so I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem to tweet in either Japanese or plain textbook English.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Finding an old mangaka 2019/1/30 10:21
Ifll definitely try one or the other, thank you so much for your help!
by Jennifer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread