Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa change to nikkeijin visa 2019/1/30 08:36
Hi. I am a 3rd generation japanese descendant. 21 yrs old. Is it possible that I will go to Japan with a tourist visa and change it to nikkeijin visa by the process of "change of status residence"? Thank you.
by Yasue (guest)  

Re: Visa change to nikkeijin visa 2019/1/30 09:14
I can say no, other people may say yes.
Best answer ask directly to immigration office or embassy.
Most probably they will ask you to apply for COE, then visa.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread