Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reservation for the Kuronagi Onsen Ryokan 2019/1/31 06:48
Dear all,
me and my boyfriend would like to stay at the Kuronagi Onsen Ryokan as suggested in the Japan Guide travel itinerary for the new golden route from Tokyo to Kyoto. The booking seems difficult to me, because there's only a Japanese website and I can't speak any Japanese.
Can anyone help me make a booking? We would like to stay from the 7th-8th of May 2019 for one night, as part of our holiday.
I would be very grateful for any help! Maybe I could make a donation for our helper via Paypal?
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Anna
by Anna Seitz (guest)  

Re: Reservation for the Kuronagi Onsen Ryokan 2019/4/11 04:37
HI,
It is actually not so difficult, I have booked 2 nights in Kuronagi Onsen via email. Just email them with the address on their website. I wrote to them in English and one of their staff replied in English as well. No payment needed. You will send you the price and carefully notice you if you are aware of transportation and the surrounding. They responded quite quickly as well, within a day (of course in timezone differences).
by Heokun rate this post as useful

reply to this thread