Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Higashimokoto & Kamiyubetsu Tulip 2019/2/1 04:27
Hello All,
Please help to maximize my itinerary,planning to visit this May and my trip's focus is flower farms.

Day 1 -Morning Higashimokoto Shibazakura and afternoon Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park..is this even feasible if I will be taking bus/train?What area should I stay for overnight accommodation that's midway for both flower farms?

Day 2- Morning at Takikawa Canola fields and no sched yet for afternoon but thinking of dropping by the blue pond and explore Biei or furano..is this feasible?Again transpo is by train/bus..Pls suggest on what area should I stay for the night,or is it doable to just head on to Sapporo and stay there as Day 3 I will be visiting the Lilac festival in sapporo?

Can anyone pls help where I can get the specific train sched and bus sched so I can be more efficient in planning,so pressed for time..

Thanks for any help!
by Clark (guest)  

reply to this thread