Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mount Maya 2019/2/8 19:14
Ifm planning to visit kikuseidai this spring on a weekday. I understand that both cable car and tram only operates until 17:30 during weekday. My question is how to get down from Mount Maya back to the city? I checked google maps and it will take around 3 hour to walk back to the maya cable station or it will take around 2 hours to walk to Tenran Observatory (Mount Rokko). Anyone have experience with this?

Thank you very much
by Leo (guest)  

Re: Mount Maya 2019/2/16 04:56
It seems that 17.30 is indeed the last departure on weekdays in spring. I'm afraid you might have to reschedule your visit to Mount Maya to a weekend day. I wouldn't recommend walking down the mountain in the dark.

An alternative would be visiting Mt Rokko for seeing the night view, since the Rokko cable car operates until 21:20 (https://www.rokkosan.com/en/cable/), but to be honest, the view from Mt Maya is better.
by noelluuhh rate this post as useful

reply to this thread