Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

can i work in a factory in japan 2019/2/15 21:05
can i work factory in japan if i have hepatitis b?
by vic (guest)  

Re: can i work in a factory in japan 2019/2/17 17:59
At least in Japan, hepatitis b workers are not prohibited in factories by law. So there is a possibility that you will be hired in a factory in Japan. But first you need to have a proper visa that allows you to work in those factories, and most of the time you also need to be able to speak Japanese to a certain extent.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: can i work in a factory in japan 2019/2/18 06:30
And… do callisthenics, repeat the company mantra in unison, march in line with exaggerated arm swings, button every button, take orders, etc. – at least in some factories.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can i work in a factory in japan 2019/2/18 11:40
「take orders」
Gonna be pretty hard to find employment of any kind if "taking orders" is a deal-breaker, isn't it?
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can i work in a factory in japan 2019/2/18 18:44
Lol - indeed. But stated differently, in my over 40 years working in Japan I was never ordered to do anything, and I never resorted to orders for my subordiates. Factory work can be like the military, where everything is by order.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread