Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Route 2019/2/18 16:57
dear sir, may i check i will be travelling on end Nov to takayama, shirakawa , koyto n last is osaka from spore. Is it worth to go takayama n shirakawa cos long journey time n we dont drive. Pls advise route or any suggestion . How much Uji ? Thanks
by Amy lee (guest)  

Re: Route 2019/2/19 04:13
dear sir, may i check i will be travelling on end Nov to takayama, shirakawa , koyto n last is osaka from spore. Is it worth to go takayama n shirakawa cos long journey time n we dont drive. Pls advise route or any suggestion . How much Uji ? Thanks

Hi - yes they are great places to visit though they will be well past autumn colours by late November as they tend to have colour in late October early November. If you were coming from Tokyo, the quickest route would be Kanazawa to Shirakawa (bus) to Takayama (bus) to Nagoya (wide view hida train) to Kyoto (shinkansen) to Uji (train) to Osaka (train). Uji is only a short triop from Kyoto (about 30 minutes from memory). The longest trip is Takayama to Kyoto which would be about 3.5 hours from memory, depending on connections. The alternate route would be Takayama to Kanazawa by bus or train (via Toyama) then the Haruka train to Kyoto, but I think that would be just as long and it isnt as nice a trip.

You can use Hyperdia.com to try to plan.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread