Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sotetsu Fresa Inn Wi-Fi question 2019/2/19 06:03
So I'm planning a trip to Tokyo in November, and I've fallen quite in love with the Sotetsu Fresa Inn (more specifically their Ningyocho and Kinshicho hotels) chain due to its low prices and good service... however, it seems the free wi-fi is a bit hit and miss, some say it works fine, while others say it didn't work for them at all. Same with the Lan connection. The Kinshicho location at least offers one of the those free Handy smartphones, but unfortunately it doesn't seem they can be used as a hotspot.

Have anyone here stayed at a Sotetsu Fresa Inn recently (maybe even the two locations mentioned above), and if so, how well did the Wi-Fi work? Also, could you specify on what floor you were on at the time of your stay?
by Sebastian A. (guest)  

Re: Sotetsu Fresa Inn Wi-Fi question 2019/2/19 15:29
I lived in Sotetsu Fresa Inn in Ningyocho, found no problem with the wifi, all good. But it was almost 3 years ago, so I can't tell if something has changed by now.

Personally, I have never had any problem with the wifi in any of the hotel or hostel or any kind of accomodation in Japan. If they say they have wifi, I always get them and they work well everytime.
by JPN48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread