Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Should I get the Fujisan Fujigoko Pass? 2019/2/20 16:28
Hi all,

I will be travelling around Lake Kawaguchiko on 6th - 7th April 2019. I would like to know if it will be worth it to purchase the 2-Days Fujisan Fujigoko Passport at 2550 Yen for my itinerary as listed below:

6th April
1) Around 10 am arrive at Kawaguchiko Station, board the Red Retro/Omnibus to tour the North Side of Lake Kawaguchiko for a great view of Mt. Fuji with the cherry blossom trees.

2) Around 3 pm return back to Kawaguchiko Station, board the Fujikyu Railway to Shimoyoshida Station to tour Chureito Pagoda in the late afternoon.

3) Around 6 pm return to Shimoyoshida Station and board Fujikyu Railway back to Kawaguchiko Station.

7th April
4) Next morning around 8 am, depart from Kawaguchiko Station to Yamanakako Hananomiyako Park using the Fujikko Bus. (On a side note, will the Fujikko Bus be able to reach the park and is it covered in the pass? Is the park worth visiting on that day? Will the tulips field be out? If it is not worth visiting, we will spend our morning touring around Lake Kawaguchiko again, maybe revisiting the North Side of the lake or is there any other things you could recommend?)

5) Around 12 or 1 pm, depart from Kawaguchiko Station to Gotemba Station via Fujikyu bus.

Your input will be greatly helpful, and thank you in advance!

by fioreina  

reply to this thread