Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working visa application with COE got denied? 2019/2/21 11:25
I just applied for a working visa with COE and I think I missed some questions or I forgot if I filled up the visa application form correctly. The embassy told me to come back and claim the passport next week. I am just anxious and unsure of my answers in the visa application form. Would you know of any issues that the work visa got denied by the Japanese embassy because of missed/unanswered questions in the visa application form? Hope someone could enlighten me. I think I won't be able to sleep for the next five nights! lol
by moonriver11  

Re: Working visa application with COE got denied? 2019/2/21 12:38
there's certainly a risk that it might be denied. it depends what you left unanswered and if it was mandatory. I mean, why would anybody do that? best case scenario they call you to clarify the points or don't care at all. pray is all you can do now
by cari (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Working visa application with COE got denied? 2019/2/21 14:18
Hi Cari, thank you for your response. I think I missed/answer the second page, some parts about the Inviter. But I remember that I answered the Guarantor. Anyway, hoping for the best on Tuesday!
by moonriver11 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread