Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rugby World Cup 2019 2019/2/28 21:45
Hi, I am travelling to Sapporo to watch the Rugby World Cup in September. It's my first time there and I hope it will be an enjoyable trip.

I have got my rugby tickets and accomodation sorted out. I was wondering if my budget of 55000 yen is enough for my travelling and food expenses. Would also like to do some shopping if there is some extra budget.

My wishlist:

1 Transformers Takara Tomy
2 Onitsuka Tiger
3 Asics
by Harajah (guest)  

Re: Rugby World Cup 2019 2019/3/1 11:18
From where are you traveling? And the 55000yen is for a plane ticket as well?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Rugby World Cup 2019 2019/3/1 14:24
Tq for your reply,

50000 yen is exclusive of flights, match tickets and accomodation. But, I am a bit worried of the expenses incurred for the Japan Railway Pass.

50,000 - food, transport around Japan & a bit of shopping. Hope this is enough
by Harris Rajahdin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rugby World Cup 2019 2019/3/1 16:44
There is a page on this webpage regarding budget.

Your question as such is not answerable as we donft know how long you plan to stay and where you plan to go. Japanese railpass suggests you want to travel all over Japan... but if that is not the case , research either regional passes or even just paying tickets as you go.

Regarding your shopping again no one can estimate how much youfll spend on that.

Enjoy your trip to Hokkaido!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread