Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 00:54
If i landing in Haneda Int Airport, which bus should i take from Haneda to Kamata? Because i will stay in hotel in that area.
Thankyou
by Siti Novira Astari (guest)  

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 08:28
Why a bus? Is there even one? I recommend to take the Keikyu train (see map on following page):
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 08:33
It seems like there are some city buses between the airport and Kamata Station, including a shuttle bus that runs roughly twice an hour. But I think trains are much easier to use.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 08:47
Keikyu Kamata station to JR Kamata station is 11 minutes walk away (based on google map). If you cannot walk it, you can take a taxi for that short distance. Keikyu train line goes straight from Haneda airport to Keikyu Kamata.
by edokko101 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 10:26
I wasnft able to work out how long the trip will take but perhaps if you could do more research. Therefs a list of hotels served by the buses.
Look at your hotel access page and see what transport they recommend.
I found an old thread similar to yr question and in addition to the train, therefs the bus option.

http://hnd-bus.com/airport/h-kamata_shuttle/
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 10:40
According to this thread below, there are 2 Kamata Stns - JR & Keiyu.
So as suggested best to refer to yr hotel Acess page to ensure you get to the right one.
The link I posted above has the timetable and the hotel it serves.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1066454-i29428-k7283717-How_...
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 10:44
If you want to go to JR Kamata Station, the buses are more convenient than the train. I have taken them two or three times (actually, in the opposite direction, from JR Kamata Station to Haneda). However, note that they are not limousine buses, they are grosenh or route buses (city bus style) and they do not have a compartment for luggage. You have to bring your suitcases on the bus with you, and if the bus is full, this can be somewhat of a problem. It is very unlikely that the bus will be full, however. These buses run quite frequently.

The link provided by Grobea should give you the information you need. I just wanted to add the business about the buses not being limousine buses, and to confirm that they are an excellent way to get from Haneda to JR Kamata. To get to Keikyu Kamata, the train is much better, of course.
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 11:08
Sorry about the double post. I thought I only clicked once!

Regarding the walk from Keikyu Kamata to JR Kamata, I wouldnft want to do it after a long flight, with luggage, especially at night or in the rain. A cab would solve that problem, of course, but people normally choose hotels in Kamata because they are on a limited budget. Itfs the reason I did, and I did not want to spend money on a cab. The bus was a very good solution. I worried in advance that my luggage would be a huge obstacle (I had a fair amount), but in fact there were plenty of empty seats so it wasnft a problem at all.

If you do decide to walk from Keikyu Kamata to JR Kamata, I recommend downloading a map in advance and having it with you, unless you will have an operational cell phone when you get there. It may look easy enough on paper, but when you are actually there in person it is not that hard to get lost if you donft have a map with landmarks on it to refer to. The streets there are not a simple grid.
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/3 21:44
Siti Novira Astari,

Ask your hotel. Or tell us the address of the hotel. Kamata is a vast area.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/6 12:32
Because itfs seems keikyu kamata station to my hotel a lil bit far from the limousine bus station. There is limousine bus from haneda to kamata,if ifm not wrong
by Siti Novira Astari (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/6 13:53
Again, I wonder what part of Kamata you're heading to. Kamata is not too far from Haneda, and there are many options including the non-Limousine buses which cost less than 300 yen. It all depends on where in Kamata you need to go to.
http://hnd-bus.com/

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/6 14:03
Gee, when the OP stayed quiet nor acknowledged the replies and the trouble people took to assist, I was beginning to think it was a troll!
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/6 14:44
Well, i will be staying in Sotetsu fresh in Kamata. From bus station it takes 3 minutes by walk from keikyu station it takes 8 minutes by walk. Itfs okay for me, but my mother canft walk too much because the pain in her back.
by Siti Novira Astari (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Haneda 2019/3/6 16:45
Are you talking about Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamata? If so, and if your mother has a back problem, why not just take a taxi straight from the Terminal to the hotel? It's supposed to cost less than 3000 yen per ride (an Internet estimation is 2,650 yen for 5am-10pm, although it may slightly differ depending on traffic).

Or you can take the Keikyu train to Keikyu Kamata, and fetch a taxi there, since the Keikyu platforms at the airport is very accessible and barrier-free. But I would recommend taking a taxi directly from the airport. Taxis would be much more comfortable than having to climb the few steps of a bus or to find a spot to secure your luggage in public transportation.

reply to this thread