Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kuronagi Onsen reservations 2019/3/3 08:03
Hello,
I am interested in reserving a room for 2 at the Kuronagi Onsen in May at the Kurobe Gorge. It was very helpful that Japan-Guide placed a link to the Kuronagi Onsen website on the Kurobe Gorge link. However, the website is in Japanese and after google translate to the website, I believe we have to call the Onsen directly to make reservations. I only speak english. If I call the Onsen, will I believe to talk with staff to make a reservations in english? If not, any advise how I could go about making a reservation in May 2019? Thank you for your help in advance!
by Dr Faris  

Re: Kuronagi Onsen reservations 2019/3/3 18:15
Yes, reservation is by phone only.

Try to prepare a really simple English sentence and then google translate it to a really simple Japanese sentence and then call.

I was there about 1,5 yrs ago and itfs a fabulous location. But I doubt they speak English... but you can try.

Enjoy your trip to Kurobe gorge!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kuronagi Onsen reservations 2019/3/4 01:13
Thank you for this advice! I will give this a try and hopefully I am successful. The pictures and everything of the gorge are beautiful and we canft wait to travel here. Thank you for your help!
by Dr Faris rate this post as useful

reply to this thread