Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 11:57
Hi everyone,

I will be in Sapporo on the 26th April and leaving early 29th April with 3 other people (2 elderly).
i will be exploring around Sapporo city on the 26th April. I am thinking to rent car on the 27th and 28th April to explore the rest of Hokkaido.
I was thinking to drive to Otaru, I was also thinking to drive to Furano, but i read that the flowers wont bloom then, so not much to see? Was also thinking to go to the Blue Pond in Biei.

Where else do you suggest I explore?
by earthgurl (guest)  

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 15:32
I wouldnft bother driving to Otaru, as the train there from Sapporo is quick and easy, and you wouldnft have to bother with parking and tolls.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 21:29
The rest of Hokkaido? *laughs* Not even close. Catch the train to Otaru. Spend the other days in Sapporo. That's all you have time for.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 21:43
Thanks for the tip of taking train to Otaru.

I know I wonft be able to cover the rest of Hokkaido. Just thought other than Otaru, where else is worth visiting during this period?
by Earthgurl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 22:29
Lake Toya will have a fire work at night from April 28th.
Access;
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6730.html

You might have heard already itfs crowded everywhere in Japan during Golden Week Holidays.
I recommend you to book a hotel at Lake Toya Onsen at your earliest convenience if you would visit there.

by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread