Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 11:57
Hi everyone,

I will be in Sapporo on the 26th April and leaving early 29th April with 3 other people (2 elderly).
i will be exploring around Sapporo city on the 26th April. I am thinking to rent car on the 27th and 28th April to explore the rest of Hokkaido.
I was thinking to drive to Otaru, I was also thinking to drive to Furano, but i read that the flowers wont bloom then, so not much to see? Was also thinking to go to the Blue Pond in Biei.

Where else do you suggest I explore?
by earthgurl (guest)  

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 15:32
I wouldnft bother driving to Otaru, as the train there from Sapporo is quick and easy, and you wouldnft have to bother with parking and tolls.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 21:29
The rest of Hokkaido? *laughs* Not even close. Catch the train to Otaru. Spend the other days in Sapporo. That's all you have time for.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 21:43
Thanks for the tip of taking train to Otaru.

I know I wonft be able to cover the rest of Hokkaido. Just thought other than Otaru, where else is worth visiting during this period?
by Earthgurl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 full days in Sapporo end April 2019/3/4 22:29
Lake Toya will have a fire work at night from April 28th.
Access;
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6730.html

You might have heard already itfs crowded everywhere in Japan during Golden Week Holidays.
I recommend you to book a hotel at Lake Toya Onsen at your earliest convenience if you would visit there.

by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread