Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Magome to Fujikawaguchiko by bus? 2019/3/7 07:07
Hello Japan lovers,

I am planning my second trip to Japan for April and May 2019. Me and my partner plan to spend 3 days in the Kiso Valley to do a part of the Nakasendo hike, beginning from Magome, hiking to Tsumago and Nagiso, then back to Magome.

After Magome, before heading back to Tokyo, we would like to make a stop at Fujikawaguchiko. I am looking for the cheapest (not the fastest) way to go from Magome (or a bigger city nearby, Nakatsugawa or Nagoya) to Fujikawaguchiko. Considering that we won't be having a national JR Pass, I think the train will be too expensive for us. I am considering a bus option with Fujikyu company, here's what I found:

- From the Meitetsu Bus Centre in Nagoya to Kawaguchiko Station : http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/highway/detail/id/11/#timetable
If I understand well there is only one day bus (departing at 7:10AM) and one night bus (departing at 23:10PM). Do you know if I can book online? Is the fare the same (4,110 yen) for the day and the night bus?

Do you think it is the best option?

Thanks for you help

Chloe
by Chloe LC  

Re: From Magome to Fujikawaguchiko by bus? 2019/3/7 09:31
Online booking in Japanese only. In English, book by phone.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread