Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Access Express Tokkyo from Skytree 2019/3/13 19:31
I have been planning on taking the Access Express Tokkyu train from Skytree (Oshiage specifically) to Narita when flying home. However I have just seen something that suggests it's more of a commuter train than airport express I was thinking.

I have a 10.20am flight on a Thursday and to give me plenty of time I was planning on catching the 7am train from Oshiage which continues all the way to the airport with no transfers. I will have 2 suitcases (small carry on size and medium check in size).

Will this be an issue with my bags? There are other routes I can take but this one appeals because of the lack of transfers while lugging around everything. And honestly pretty much all the other routes I'm seeing head through at least one busy station so maybe even if it's an issue, it's one I just grin and bear.
by moonangelica (guest)  

Re: Access Express Tokkyo from Skytree 2019/3/14 08:10
You should be fine; in the morning people travel into Tokyo, you'll be going the other way.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Access Express Tokkyo from Skytree 2019/3/14 14:37
Awesome. I was hoping that might be the case ^_^
by moonangelica (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread