Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Date/link of a Tamori Kubu tv program 2019/3/19 02:53
Need date and link to video of a Tamori Kubu (Tamori Club) tv program when Tamori’s co-host wears a Santos Laguna (mexican professional soccer team) 2003-2004 home jersey (green/white horizontal stripes).
by Luis (guest)  

Re: Date/link of a Tamori Kubu tv program 2019/3/21 02:01
I am clueless. What made you ask your question? Did someone see the program? If so, do you know roughly what year that was? By the way, it's "Tamori Kurabu".
https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/tamoriclub/#/
by Uco rate this post as useful

Reply to Uco 2019/3/21 11:05
There’s a 45 second video segment of such program being shared in Twitter edited with invented funny subtitle translations. I would like to know the complete real story of why the co-host appeared with our local team jersey and what he talks about. The jersey is from the 2003-2004 season so it would have to be from those years on. Hope somebody can help find out. Thanks!
by Luis (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Date/link of a Tamori Kubu tv program 2019/3/21 12:23
Could you share that 45 second video segment Twitter link here?
by Uco rate this post as useful

Reply to Uco 2019/3/21 15:45

Reply to Uco 2019/3/21 16:31
There’s a 45 second video segment of such program being shared in Twitter edited with invented funny subtitle translations. I would like to know the complete real story of why the co-host appeared with our local team jersey and what he talks about. The jersey is from the 2003-2004 season so it would have to be from those years on. Hope somebody can help find out. Thanks!

Re: Date/link of a Tamori Kubu tv program 2019/3/22 06:42
Before the subject, let me explain the characters and this TV program.
His name for wearing a football uniform is "Hajime Anzai", he is an professional illustrator
and a regular commentator who only appears in the music section of this TV program.

The right side man wearing the black dress is "Mr. Tamori", who is the main presenter .
If you are Japanese who is over 15 yd, people you do not know are celebrities.
This program is a late-night program, they're doing it on a low budget,
but this style has continued for 35 years very long also keeping same style,
however, their funky music section "Sora-mimi hour 空耳アワー" is not main content.
"Soramimi" is created by them as a new word and means
"the lyrics of the foreign language song can be heard by Japanese people like this :)".
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~soramimiupdate/jumper.htm
It is a short-corner where viewers send rare songs(not only english) to the program,
and if the song lyrics make all big laugh, a viewer will get a special item with program title and logo.

The video in question is like a "chat" that is always present before this music corner.
Unfortunately, it could not be identified until the broadcast date.
In addition, he has another football uniform, professional baseball uniform, and usual clothes,
and the reason for choosing this clothes is unknown.

Sorry for waiting, let's translate the main content.

I don't know the details because the story starts from the middle, but it seems to be a story
when he was having a BBQ with friends or his family as home party at the home garden.
The reason is not mentioned, but the fire is so weak that it is poured into the air,
so it seems to pour the solvent (flammable) of the oil paint used at work.
Then, the flame rose to the upper part at a stretch and burned up to the bottle.
For a while, he held it in hand like the "Olympic torch",
but he dropped the bottle and killed it because it was too hot.
Because of the large amount of liquid, the garden turned into a "sea of ​​fire"
and burned up to the one large trees in the garden, which was a big deal.
He was just laughingly explaining the "fault story" to say, so he has not mentioned a word on the football.
He is also famous that he likes alcohol very much, so he was drunk at this time I guess.

That's all.

You may be disappointed if you read the translation and know the truth this way.
However, as I explained at the first, he is a professional illustrator,
so he certainly like the uniform design is also true.
That would be a part that seems proud to you.
This is extra background story,
but since the World Cup was held in Japan in 2002, it is also true that football fever was high.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA_World_Cup

However, what kind of material is this strange subtitle covered?
In a modern way, this one also "MAD video" can be understood by me :)
by AoyamaCF (guest) rate this post as useful

Reply to AoyamaCF 2019/3/22 21:04
Thank you for all the information. In these subtitles, he is sharing his experience to assisting to the old Corona Stadium (demolished in 2009) to a Santos Laguna soccer game at 4:00 pm (played at 40 degrees temp.) calling “Marin” (a well known beer server), and how Marin poured the beers from the bottle to the glass; going in intermission to the crowded bathrooms and returning until after Jared (player) had scored a goal.

The team now plays in a new, modern and comfortable stadium, but we all enjoy to recall the old one’s great atmosphere in spite of all its discomforts. Following the team and going to the games, continues to be a great therapy to overcome the harshness of everyday life.

reply to this thread