Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Leaving Japan for 1 year 2019/3/26 12:20
Hi.
I am a girl of 18 with nepalese passport but with Japanese pr. As all my family member lives here with PR and none has got japanese citizenship or passport. I want to australia for 1 year in holiday working visa as they provide that to japanese citizens. I have just completed high school level and i haven't started any further course for now. I want to there in holiday working visa. Will i be eligible for that without japanese passport?
Please give me a quick response and thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Pinky kandel
by Pinkykandel  

Re: Leaving Japan for 1 year 2019/3/26 17:31
The holiday working program is an agreement between 2 governments representing their citizens and only their citizens. For example, you need a visa to travel to Australia but Japanese don't.

The holiday working program is only for Japanese citizens, you need a Japanese passport to be part of that program.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Leaving Japan for 1 year 2019/3/26 17:38
No.
because you are a Nepal national,
when you go to other countries, you are treated as a Nepal national, not a Japanese, even if you have a permanent residential status in Japan.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread