Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 17:06
Hi, I'm looking for accomodation in Oita for the period of 1st to 3rd October 2019. Looks like Oita is a small place and all the accomodation around is already sold out for the RWC2019 matches. Is there anyone who could provide bed for three people from Czechia (two male and one female) in mentioned period?? Thank you very much Daniela
by Daniela (guest)  

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 20:14
by pirataurbano rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 20:20
Of course :D
by Daniela (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 22:18
It could be also simply too early, some/ many hotels open booking only 6 months or even less before. So maybe contact a few hotels to just find out if their booking is already open for that period of the year.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 22:25
also this hotel here in the center of Oita shows currently availability for your dates, 2 rooms, 3 people in total:
https://www.jalan.net/yad305712/?contHideFlg=1&screenId=UWW1701&roomCo...
天然温泉都の湯ホテルクラウンヒルズ大分(BBHホテルグループ)
91 k Yen for the entire stay.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 22:26
Also note that there are different websites which have better and different accommodation available than the normal booking.com or tripadvisor. Note the option to the right for hotels. I also have rakuten travel to be very helpful, but the 6 month rule is also correct. I'm waiting for 6 months to book hotels in smaller city locations from December at present....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/26 22:46
And be aware that sometimes the 6 month rates are higher than the rate at 4 months for smaller cities if it's not a super popular time of year. I saw a price decrease of over $100 between 6 months and 4 months out at one place on Rakuten and the currency exchange has not altered by anywhere close to that much!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/27 11:22
Have you tried Beppu? Its only 27mins from Oita by car and has a lot of hotels with onsen.
We are traveling from Fukuoka for our country's match, 2 1/2hrs by train using our Japan Rail Pass.
by Kersy rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/27 12:27

Try Toyoko Inn Oita Ekimae. The reservation for your dates would only start early April.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation in Oita 2019/3/27 13:49
The comment on booking a location which is close by train (such as Beppu) is a great idea. Don't forget to check train times so you can get back to your hotel though....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread