Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dohoku Bus Asahikawa to Takinoue Park 2019/3/27 17:47
Hello.

I see from the website that reservation is required for Takinoue Park from Asahikawa.

Where I have to buy the ticket? Should I buy the ticket 1 day in advance?

Please give me some informations.

Thank you.
by Hellokitty11  

Re: Dohoku Bus Asahikawa to Takinoue Park 2019/3/28 12:59
Where I have to buy the ticket? Should I buy the ticket 1 day in advance?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2a...

As far as I understand, you must call or visit Dohoku bus Asahikawa Ekimae office.

0166-23-4161

I don't know whether you can buy the ticket one day before. Perhaps it depends on the vacancy.

You may also want to consider bus tour visiting Takinoue pink moss and Kamiyubetsu tulip.

https://www.yomiuri-ryokou.co.jp/kokunai/detail.aspx?id=18026020&depmo...

This tour is from Asahikawa, costs 7990 yen and includes entrance fees, buffet lunch and some other sightseeing spots. The date of operation is limited (18th and 26th May) though.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Dohoku Bus Asahikawa to Takinoue Park 2019/3/28 13:12
Thank you @frog!

I check out this website to make an online booking for 3 persons:

https://secure.j-bus.co.jp/hon

But it has ended up with an error statement.

I can not call because I can not speak japanese at all.
I would prefer to go there by myself rather than join any tour.

by Hellokitty11 rate this post as useful

Re: Dohoku Bus Asahikawa to Takinoue Park 2019/3/28 13:45
I can not call because I can not speak japanese at all.
I would prefer to go there by myself rather than join any tour.

Dohoku bus provides Japanese/English brochure (PDF), so they may have English speaking staff. Many Japanese are not used to speak/hear English but most of us learned English more than 6 years so the staff should understand some basic English. They are bus company staff so they will know some basic English words regarding bus travel, such as "reservation" "bus" "May" "17th" etc. I think the bus fare will be payed on site, so the "reservation" process is not so rigid: they just want to know how many tourists will appear on the departure time.

Just speak as little as possible.

1. You want to reserve bus seats.

2. It is from Asahikawa to Takinoue Park (single ride or return).

3. Your name(s).

That's all. If you are from Indonesia, your English might be less fluent than, well, Americans which will be a good thing. The staff might have difficulty in understanding fast native English.

To ease the bus company staff, you might better speak some basic Japanese words, such as "Moshi Moshi" at the start, and then Konnichiwa meaning "hello". After that you can speak English, but be sure to speak clear and slowly. Note that the staff's job is to sell seats, not test your Japanese/English skill. Perhaps your aim is to buy tickets, not to evaluate the staff's English either :).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Dohoku Bus Asahikawa to Takinoue Park 2019/4/8 22:28
Thank you!
by Hellokitty11 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread