Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What does Setouchi Triennale Passport exclude 2019/3/28 11:09
This is the 1st time I'm attending the Setouchi Triennale. Please help me to understand how the passport works. What does the passport not cover, apart from Chichu & Teshima Art Museums? Is there a website that tells you what is/not covered? eg. does it cover entry fees to Inujima Seirensho Art Museum & Art House Project, Les Archives du Coeur, Lee Ufan Museum, Ando Museum? I see artworks listed for places like Teshima's Yookoo House, Naoshima's Art House Project ... does the passport cover entry to these? Thank you.
by suzgrasshopper  

Re: What does Setouchi Triennale Passport exclude 2019/3/28 21:21

https://setouchi-artfest.jp/en/visit/passport/
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What does Setouchi Triennale Passport exclude 2019/3/29 08:53
The Setouchi Triennale Passport allows one free entrance to most of the Triennale sites.

Chichu Art Museum and Teshima Art Museum are not included in it.
Some venues are "included" but still require an entrance fee and/or prior reservation (Kinza on Naoshima, Tom Na H-iu on Teshima, Georges Gallery on Shodohima, to name a few)

Some other artworks are located inside venues that have an entrance fee (Megijima's Cave, Takamatsu's swimming pool, etc). Those entrance fees are not covered by the passport.

Some other venues have a discounted price with the passport, as well as some events.

It will all be detailed on the Passport itself.
by DavidSetouchiExplorer rate this post as useful

Re: What does Setouchi Triennale Passport exclude 2019/3/29 17:51
Thank you (guest) and esp DavidSetouchiExplorer for the useful info. I will check out the passport.
by suzgrasshopper rate this post as useful

reply to this thread